Karrin Genovese, MD
Dr. Genovese is a Diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine with a practice focusing on addiction medicine and behavioral health. She is the Chief Executive Officer of Genovese Medical and provides medical services at The Camden Center in Menlo Park, California; Avery Lane in Novato, California. Dr. Genovese obtained her buprenorphine certification under DATA 2000 and obtained Board certification by the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine. She has served as Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Stony Brook University School of Medicine in New York.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Chief Resident of the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Joined Cardiovascular Medical Associates, a multidisciplinary medical group affiliated with NYU/Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, New York
- Served as Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Stony Brook University School of Medicine
- Member of the American Society of Addiction Medicine post residency
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians
Christopher Genovese, CI
Christopher Genovese is a drug and alcohol interventionist. He shares his personal journey, struggles and recovery when working with clients to help them overcome the feeling of being alone in their struggle. He guides them through each step of the recovery process including intervention, placement into treatment and follow up care. Christopher has the ability to handle awkward and stressful situations gracefully. He possesses good communication skills and is an active listener. He is also extremely compassionate and patient.
- Certified Interventionist (CRAFT Model)
- Sober Companion
- Nassau County Heroin Task Force
- Executive Chair- Police Commissioner’s Community Council
- THRIVE- Vision Team Advisory Board
- Public Speaker and Advocate for Drug Awareness and Prevention
- Nassau Community College: Technical Assistant Center For Students with Disabilities
Genovese Medical has fostered a global community of addiction experts to treat our patients - wherever they may be. We partner with top addiction professionals from around the world, offering the highest level of care to our patients, with a focus on personalized medicine and a commitment to complete privacy.